Offline Business Traffic Strategies (ebook)

Offline Business Traffic Strategies (ebook)

0,99
No disponible+ info

Información

Envío y devoluciones

Just because you run an offline, business doesn’t mean you don’t want to have a solid online presence. After all, that’s where your clients are going to find you. Let’s look at 4 things you can do to increase website traffic for your offline business. #1 Submit Quality Articles to Some of the Popular Article Sites Write good articles that are relevant. Quality articles can be submitted to the many popular article directories like ezine articles. These directories are packed with rich content that the search engines love and it’s a great place to brand yourself and create links to your website. However, do no post the same article to more than one article site. Make sure each posting is unique. This is a great way for you to get a new website recognized – using the power of the article sites. #2 Build Quality Links for Your Site Using Website Linking Practices You want to build links with other websites that have both high traffic because they are popular and are relevant to your website. Website links work two ways. They can generate significant targeted traffic to your site and it will also aid in boosting your website’s popularity. The search engines feel that if you have a hundred links you are more popular than the site that has three links. As a result, Google Page Rank will be bumped up. #3 Search Engine Optimization for Your Website Search engine optimization tweaks your site to help it rise in the search engine results. Did you know 80 percent of visitors would click on the first link they see on their search? The remaining 20 percent of visitors will work through the other 19 results on the page. When you optimize your site, it will reach the first page of the search results and you can enjoy the traffic it brings to you. #4 Create Joint Ventures With Other Businesses Deal with other persons and businesses to create joint ventures to reach a huge target audience. For example, let’s say that you own a landscaping business in DC, and then you could joint venture with every landscaping related business in the DC area. You can even cross promote so that you all can benefit. There four things can help you to increase your website traffic for your offline business, so why not start today? .


Detalles del ebook
ISBN:
9786050461312
Editorial:
Ouvrage Collectif
Formato:
PDF
Idioma:
Inglés
Género:
Economía
Subgénero:
Economía
Prelectura del libro:
Offline Business Traffic Strategies (ebook)

Referencia:

6050461312 |

EAN:

9786050461312

Otros ebooks de Ouvrage COLLECTIF.

ver todos